SUGGESTION SCHEME FOR PARTNERS IN GROWTH
( Click here to download Acrobat Reader )
Since inception, SRUJAN VIKAS, Suggestion Reward Scheme in Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) has been playing a prominent role to unleash the hidden talents of employees, resulting in huge tangible and intangible benefits to the company.
Customers and Suppliers of VSP also play a major role in building the strong image of VSP. Hence, it has been decided by VSP management to capture the voice of customers and suppliers through appropriate forum to improve customer and supplier interface and serve them better. In these lines, a suggestion scheme has been evolved and launched in VSP with a view to encourage customers and suppliers to offer constructive suggestions for improvement in different areas. The salient features of the scheme are as follows:
1) Customers of RINL can give suggestions in prescribed Customer Suggestion forms available at Customer Relations Management Cell, all branch sales offices of Marketing and Marketing Head Quarters.
2) Suppliers of RINL can also give suggestions in prescribed Vendor Suggestion forms available at Vendor Development Cell of Materials Management Department.
3) Acknowledgement letter after receiving suggestions will be given by the concerned section / department to the suggestor.
4) A committee comprising of HOD Marketing, HOD of Management Services department and member from Finance department (not below the rank of E-5) will evaluate the suggestions received from the customers.
5) A committee comprising of HOD of Materials Management Dept., HOD of Management Services department and member from Finance department (not below the rank of E-5) will evaluate the suggestions received from the suppliers.
6) All accepted suggestions will be implemented by respective departments.
7) Mementoes will be given to selected suggestors at Annual Customers Meet / Vendors Meet / Appropriate forum.