Brain Teasers for Kids
Aren’t you interested in exploring some brain teasers? Spend your time wisely and smartly with loads of fun. Check out brain teasers for kids. This is more than Mathematics, English and Science!
Kiddies, how smart you are? Let’s evaluate! Answers are given at the end of the page.
1. If 5 men takes around 3 hours to dig 3 holes, how long will it take for 2 men to dig half a hole?
2. Two girls played and completed 5 games of chess. Each of them won same number of games and there wasn’t any tie in any game. How did it happen?
3. A farmer had 20 cows. Due to contagious disease, suddenly all but 11 cows died suddenly. How many cows does he now have?
4. How many seconds do you have in a year?
5. If 5 peacocks lay 10 eggs in 2 days, then how many peacocks will lay 100 eggs in 24 days?
6. How many oranges can you put into an empty container?
7. You can see a beautiful red house on your left and a mesmeric green house on your right, a warming and attractive pink house on your front. Then where is the white house?
8. When you add two letters, the five letter word becomes shorter. What it is?
9. You are running in a 5000 mtr marathon race and you overcame the person in the second place. At what place you are?
10. What is the reason that it is considered illegal to bury a man living in North America in South America?
1. There is nothing called a half whole and it cannot be dug!
2. The two girls weren’t playing against each other and they played with different competitors
3. 11 cows – ALL but 11 cows died – 11 cows survived
4. 12 seconds – January 2, February 2, March 2, etc…
5. No peacock lays eggs, only peahen lays
6. Only one orange – If you put one orange, it won’t be an empty container.
7. White House is in United States
9. Second Place
10. It is illegal to bury a man alive, when he is living